If Baba is not Dongi Kindly explain the following:
1) Why FRAUD/DONGI BABA wanted to wear Salvar Khamees like Women if his movement was true??? (He can wear bangles like women)
2) He had been given ample opportunities and the government negotiated with him. But this Dongi man wanted to become Prime Minister? Let him have mandate of the people and come to parliament.
3) Why he wanted to jump out of the podium?
4) Why he wanted to escape and evade arrest?
5) Why he wanted to destabilize UPA government even though his demands were agreed upon.
6) Is it a day and night affairs concerning to his demands?
7) Why can’t he sell his wealth and distribute to the poor if he is true to his movement?
8) Why his close aide escape and hiding still?
9) If he has so much concern for the poor to feed in the black money why can't he feed in the white money which he has?
10) Why can't he sell all those and feed the poor if he has concern for the poor?
The income tax investigation will prove how much fraud he has done.
WHY should anyone JOIN WITH DONGI/DESTABLISING ON COMUNAL GROUNDS WITH BABA's. RAMDEV IS A PAKKA DONGI
Mysterious Disappearance of Baba Ramdev's Right-hand Man Raises Eyebrows
Acharya Balkrishna, who is considered to be the right hand of yoga guru Ramdev, has been missing since June 4.
Balkrishna had allegedly signed a deal with the government on behalf of Ramdev’s camp that the ongoing fast will be called off on June 6.
Balkrishna mysteriously went missing on June 4 evening after the government made public a letter, purported to have been signed by him on June 3, promising that the fasting would be called off by June 6.
Sources in the government claimed that before the letter was made public, Ramdev had been categorically told that the letter signed by Balkrishna on behalf of his camp would be released if the fasting was not called off by June 4 evening.
According to eyewitnesses, Balkrishna, who always remained close to Ramdev, was seen with the yoga guru at Ram Lila Ground till June 4 evening only.
Balkrishna’s disappearance from the frame has raised a many eye brows with Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh alleging that he was a criminal in Nepal and managed to get asylum in India.
“Balkrishna Acharya, who is seen alongside Ramdev, is a citizen of Nepal and a criminal who sought asylum in India. There should be an inquiry into how he managed to get an Indian passport,” he said.
Central Bureau of Investigation and Income Tax Department officials are already on their heels snooping on Ramdev’s assets and transactions. Sources said Balkrishna’s passport is also under the scanner.
The two government agencies are learnt to be looking into the various companies, properties and audit accounts under the name of Ramdev and his associates.
More particularly, under scrutiny are some 200 companies that are allegedly operating in the names of Ramdev and company.
Balakrishna is alleged to be holding the position of director in 34 companies and Mukta Nand, another associate of Ramdev, is said to be the director of 11 firms.
Meanwhile, Baba Ramdev rubbished the allegations levelled against Balkrishna, claiming that he was busy with a “mission”.
“Some people are tainting Balkrishna’s reputation without any real proof. Balkrishna is safe and busy with a mission. The Central government is more interested in destroying me than in developing the nation. So something has to be done to protect some people, right?” he charged.