The Glorious Cross
The Glorious Cross at Batim, Goa, is a part of the larger global project known as Movement of Love. Thousands of Crosses have been put up across the Globe as per the will of God and Jesus said: "The Crosses will be the stars of the Earth, stars lit up by nations...as a sancturary of Reconciliation where my children will come to repent at the foot of the Cross."
[The Glorious Cross of Dozulé is a postulated illuminated Catholic cross coloured white and blue, 738m tall with arms 123m long, which means with an exact proportion of a ratio of 3 between the vertical and horizontal lengths. It is called Glorious Cross, in order to distinguish it from the Cross of Love of Dozulé, realized on a scale of 1/100 on that of the Glorious One, that is 7.38m high with arms 1.23m long.
Dozulé is a small town in Normandy, in France, located about 25 km from Lisieux. Between 1972 and 1978 Jesus is said to have appeared there 49 times to Madeleine Aumont, a mother of five children, in the presence of her parish priest the Abate L’Horset and other faithful people, and is believed to have been dictating a series of messages, containing teachings and of warnings for all people, according to those who believe in them. Among them is the daily "Prayer of Dozulé". The messages are seen as an annunciation of the return of Christ. The Glorious Cross is seen as a sign of it. The followers of the messages of Dozulé believe that they are the continuation of the Secret of Fátima and that they ask, for the conversion of humanity to avoid a material and spiritual catastrophe.]-From Wikipedia
The Movement of Love began in Dozule, France, when Jesus appeared several times to Madeleine d'Aumont. The movement continued with another visionary who calls herself Je Ne Suis Rien and has its fulfillment in Conchiglia, a visionary from Mexico who was asked to install the last Cross in Tepeyac in Mexico, at the cathedral where Our Lady of Guadulupe appeared.
The Glorious Cross reflects the glory of the Resurrected Christ and prepares for the Triumphant return of the son of man. The Cross is also known as the Luminous Cross as it is lit at night. It is important to understand the significance of installing the Cross. Jesus said:
"My Glorious Cross is Jesus Resurrected. I will see these Crosses raised, as voices that call Me, because man will come to pray, so that God soon returns. I have told you: it is with My Cross and with the Rosary of My Holy Mother that We shall win the World and time. Thousand of Crosses, thousand of Rosaries,… it is the Light that guides the non believers… ...because the city where it will be raised will be under My protection. Every day at the foot of every Cross of Mine, pray with love and with certainty that I am there, the daily prayer of Dozulé. My Crosses… will oppose Evil… My Crosses are the rampart against evil. They will be blessed by the holy Priest who will understand the strength of the Cross; he will have the strength of God. They will form the doors that will close your city, your fields, protecting you from the storm that will hit outside… ” ” (mess. August 28, 1996):” … "
The supporters of the Movement of Love werar the cross of St. Benedict and the scapular of Mother Mary and are in strict obedience to the Holy Father, the Catholic Apostlic Roman Catholic Church and to the Holy Gospel.
Official Banner of the Movement of Love
In fact, Pope Benedict XVI has chosen the conchiglia for his Coat of Arms as a sacred and Universal sign.
The 9 points of the Movement are as follows:
1. To defend the Doctrine of the Catholic Faith and of Life, based on the Revelation received on October 24, 2001.
2. Dedication to Our Lady of Guadalupe who appeared to the Indio Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin on Tepevac Hill, Mexico City in 1531.
3. Basis itself on the prayer of the Holy Rosary, on the reading and meditation of the Holy Scriptures, on the Holy Mass, the Confession, the Eucharistic Communion, and the other Sacraments and everyone can be freely a member.
4. It respects the authorities of the One Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church, in obedience to the Holy Father, the Pope and is against the Masonic Plan for the Destruction of the Catholic Church.
5. It has its legal expression as a layman association without lucre, officially registered at VICENZA – ITALIA, on August 27, 2003
6. The movement recognises the Dogmas of the Catholic Church, regarding the Holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God and Co-Redeemer of the World
7. The movement recognises in the Holy Eucharist the Presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ, True God and True Man, in Flesh, Blood, Soul and Divinity and protests against the systematic concealment of the Eucharistic Miracles in Italy and in the World.
8. It strongly opposes against: divorce, abortion, euthanasia, death penalty, unmarried couple living together, homosexuals living together, subcutaneous implants of microchips, plundering of organs and death while the heart is still beating, clonation of humans, pornography, child abuse and whatever in form, order and grade violates the dignity of Man.
9. The movement asks to all of the Catholic Scientists, to all of the Priests, Bishops, Cardinals and to the Holy Father, the Pope, the collaboration in this Great Project wanted by God.
Speaking of the Cross of Goa, Jesus said to a visionary: "Tell my children in Goa that i am waiting for them at the foot of the Glorious Cross."